Learning about self-publishing can feel like wading through an endless sea of information…
Many successful indie authors and experts share their tips and strategies across various platforms…
…Trust me, I’m grateful to them.
However, the process of learning effective marketing, growing your audience, and becoming successful can all seem overwhelming when you don’t even know how to get your book (or idea) out there in the first place.
If you are overwhelmed and don’t know where to begin, this book is for you.
This Beginner’s Resource Guide will break down the process in a concise and easy to understand fashion.
In this book you will learn about:
- The differences between traditional, indie, & vanity publishers
- Choosing and knowing your genre
- Establishing a writing habit
- The importance of beta readers, editing, and types of editors
- The importance of a good cover and where to find one
- ISBNs…what they are and if you need one
- Potential costs associated with publishing
- What it means to be Wide vs. Exclusive
- Your publishing options (Amazon, Apple Books, Kobo etc.)
- Publishing Keywords and Categories (what they are, and why they are important)
- Author platforms and how to establish one
A glossary of terms and resource index will also be provided to further your education.
Are you ready?